Kitchen Plumbing Fixtures
Vancouver WA | Camas WA | Washougal WA
Kitchen plumbing fixtures are vital components of your kitchen, and without them, it’s impossible to use your kitchen! Like your bathroom fixtures, kitchen fixtures need to be replaced in a home periodically, but that seldom gets done on time. Depending on the age and condition of your house, and the diligence of the previous owners, it’s possible they haven’t been updated in decades!
Why Kitchen Fixture Replacement?
There are a number of solid reasons to update your kitchen plumbing fixtures, including:
- Choosing more efficient fixtures
- Technology has come a long way, and efficiency is an important part of that. Faucets can have filters, changeable flow levels to save water, and special features like pot fillers.
- Updating your kitchen in an affordable way
- Replacing your kitchen fixtures is a lot cheaper than a set of new cabinets, or a brand-new countertop!
- Fixtures can go a long way toward customizing and updating your kitchen’s look. With just a couple of alterations, you could have a kitchen that looks dramatically different.
- Replacing broken or old fixtures
- We’ve seen fixtures in homes that are decades old. Sometimes they just need to be replaced!
Ready to Schedule Your Plumbing Service or Project?
Click below to leave your name and number to receive a quick call back!
How Do I Know If I Need Replacement Fixtures?
It’s not always easy to tell when you absolutely need to replace your fixtures, but here are some basic indications:
- Kitchen Sink: Rust and cracks are the obvious signs of a needed replacement, but you may also need a replacement if you are having new cabinets installed!
- Kitchen Faucet: Bad flow, rust, and leaks are all signs that it’s time to get a new faucet.
- Ice-Maker Water Line: Bad ice flavor and clogged lines always warrant a second look at this fixture.
- Dishwasher Water Line: Whether you want to move your dishwasher, or the dishes just aren’t getting cleaned properly, you may need a plumber to look at this fixture!
- Garbage Disposals: If you have a disposal that is continually clogged, or won’t turn on at all, have a plumber look at it. It could be a simple repair–or you may need to replace it entirely.
The best part about calling a professional plumber is advice: we can tell you whether you need a kitchen fixture repair, or an entire replacement. We love to save our customers time and money!
Professional Kitchen Fixture Repair and Replacement
Unless you have extensive plumbing knowledge and experience, replacing kitchen fixtures is not a great idea. By calling C.H. Kruse, you’ll get fast and efficient replacement, and solid advice. If you’re looking for a quick way to update or improve your kitchen, call us today!
Kitchen Fixture Replacement in Vancouver WA and Portland OR
Serving Clients In Vancouver WA and Portland OR