Residential Pipe Leak Repair
It is not uncommon for a minor plumbing leak to occur in a person’s home or a commercial business.
Often, these leaks are associated with:
- Kitchen sink drains
- Tubs and showers
- Old Piping Systems
When a leak occurs, it is important to have it fixed as soon as possible. If a minor leak turns into a larger problem, it could lead to mildew and mold growth, rusted pipes and plumbing fixtures, increased water bills, and even property water damage. Contact C.H. Kruse today! Our journeyman plumbers will help resolve the issue quickly and effectively.
Get an INSTANT quote for Pipe Leak Repair!Ready to Schedule Service? Call Now or leave your information below and we'll call you back shortly.
What Causes Leaky Pipes?
- Failed Piping Systems or Products: Typically caused by old materials such as Polybutylene piping – the most common cause for leaks.
- Corrosion: Over time, pipes can start to corrode. This may be due to an issue with water quality or pipes that are just getting old. Signs of rust combined with a leaky pipe is a warning sign that should be addressed.
- Movement and Degradation: Foundations will usually start to settle over time. This can cause the pipes in a home or commercial building to shift and separate. Any indication of water stains on walls or ceilings should alert a person to seek professional help.
- Clogs: Grease, hair and other unwanted items can clog up a pipe. If this isn’t quickly remedied, it could lead to a plumbing leak.
- Water Pressure: While most plumbing fixtures and pipes are designed for water pressure changes, an irregular spike in pressure can lead to a pipe that leaks.
Consequences of a Leaky Pipe
Water can flow and spread into small nooks and crannies. A small shower leak that seems insignificant can lead to a bathroom floor that separates from its subfloor. A leak in a kitchen sink may seem like a small nuisance that can be ignored. Unfortunately, this may give it a chance to spread into the cabinets underneath the sink where it aids in the growth of mold.
The best way to eliminate the threat of serious damage is to quickly address the plumbing leak. If you are experiencing leaking pipes, contact C.H. Kruse plumbing of Vancouver WA today!
Pipe Leak Repair in Vancouver WA and Portland OR
Serving Clients In Vancouver WA and Portland OR