If your water heater is in need of replacement or if you’re adding a water heater to your home, then you should contact a licensed plumbing contractor. Water heater installation is a job left best for the professionals. Fortunately, C.H. Kruse is here for you. We provide professional water heater installation services throughout the Vancouver WA and Camas WA areas.
If your hot water heater is over 10-years-old, you may also want to consider replacing it. Generally, conventional tank-type water heaters have an average lifespan of 8 to 12 years while a tankless water heater can typically last for at least 20 years.
Signs You Need a New Water Heater
- Water leaks
- Expired warranty
- Unusual noises
- Won’t power on
Types of Water Heaters
When most people think of a water heater, they picture large, tank-type water heaters. While those are still available, there are a variety of other water heaters available on the market today.
- Gas water heaters: Gas water heaters use natural gas to generate hot water, therefore they’re generally more cost-efficient. Gas water heaters can come with storage tanks or be tankless.
- Electric water heaters: These water heaters use electricity as a source of power. Electric water heaters can come with tanks or be tankless.
- Conventional tank-equipped water heaters: these are the traditional water heaters you see in most homes. They have a tank that stores hot water until it is ready for use.
- Tank-equipped water heaters come in a variety of sizes capable of storing 30 to 100 gallons of water. For most homeowners, a 40 or 50-gallon sized water heater is just fine.
- Tankless water heaters: also known as on-demand water heaters have grown in popularity in recent years because they’re energy-efficient and don’t take up a lot of space.
- Heat pump water heaters: these hybrid water heaters use heat from the air and ground to heat water. Because electricity is used only to move heat, these units use up to 60% less electricity compared to traditional electric water heaters.
- Solar-powered water heaters: solar-powered water heaters are highly efficient because they rely on energy from the sun to heat water. If you experience many cloudy days, you’ll want to have a backup plan in place.
The Benefits of a New Water Heater
Having a new water installed can add value to your home or commercial space and help reduce your energy costs. Newer models of water heaters are able to heat and distribute water throughout your building using much less energy than water heaters of the past.
You can also increase the amount of hot water available for showers, dishwashing, and laundry by investing in a larger-sized water heater or to a new tankless system.
Experts in Water Heater Installation
Both styles and a wide variety of makes of water heaters can be installed virtually anywhere in your home or business by a licensed plumber. New construction water heater installation provides an excellent opportunity to put the right machine in place for years or decades of service. Many home and business owners choose to have a new water heater installed as a preventive measure once their existing system shows signs of failure like rust, leaks, odd noises, or decreasing efficiency.
If you’re looking to upgrade your hot water heater today, please don’t hesitate to contact C.H. Kruse. Since 1980 we’ve been providing, unsurpassed customer service. We provide fair and competitive pricing for high-quality plumbing services, including water heater installation.
See what our customers are saying:See all reviews
“They were very courteous when I called to inquire about the installation of a whole house filtration system. They explained that they were very busy and gave me the name of another company in Vancouver that specializes in that. I had a nice conversation with one of the owners about shared business experiences..”– John W.
“Called them on Monday. They were so very helpful. They showed up Tuesday morning assessment was made. They got right to work within a few hours everything was completely finished. Excellent service and very helpful. I can’t thank them enough.”– Scott
“Don’t get a water heater anywhere else, CH Kruse was right on time, highly professional, and had a significantly better quote than anyone else. Highly recommend.”– Grady Locklear
“They were quick to get the work done, and professional. Cierra at reception worked diligently to be make sure we got our water heater installed and was very accommodating. It helped make a stressful situation that much easier.”– Gordon Miller