Gas Water Heater Installation
Vancouver WA | Camas WA | Washougal WA
Having a properly functioning water heater is important throughout the year. However, it’s especially important during the coldest months. If you are in need of a new water heater, the highly experienced plumbing contractors of C.H. Kruse Plumbing can provide all the information you need. Below you’ll learn some valuable information about gas water heaters.
Signs You Need a New Water Heater
- Rust or leaks
- Broken thermocouple: This results in the pilot light going out often.
- Malfunctioning thermostat: This results in cold water, or water never heating to temperature.
- Broken gas valve: This can also result in the water not being heated.
- Sediment buildup: This can cause your water heater to make clicking sounds.
Benefits of Gas Water Heaters
Although there are electric water heaters, many plumbers recommend gas. Water heaters running on gas usually heat up water much faster than electric models can, which results in lower utility bills. One of the biggest benefits of a gas water heater is that the unit will work even though a power outage. If you currently have an electric water heater and would like to upgrade to a gas unit, our plumbers can help!
Ready to Schedule Your Plumbing Service or Project?
Click below to leave your name and number to receive a quick call back!
Tankless Vs. Conventional Gas Water Heaters
In addition to choosing between gas and electric models, homeowners also need to choose between models that are tankless and models that include a tank in their design. The following are three big advantages of having a tankless model installed:
- Tankless models will produce hot water immediately and don’t need time set aside to produce hot water.
- Tankless models don’t need to maintain pre-heated water at a hot temperature over time.
- Tankless models are generally more energy efficient for smaller homes when hot water demands are not particularly high.
Professional Gas Water Heater Installation
When you need a water heater installation or replacement, C.H. Kruse is here to help. Whether you need a water heater for commercial or residential facilities, C.H. Kruse can complete the job. Contact us today!
Gas Water Heaters in Vancouver WA and Portland OR
Serving Clients In Vancouver WA and Portland OR